Dr. Johanna Koch, MD, LMV trip to Bahía Tortugas, May2009
- "I'd do another LMV trip at the drop of a hat!"
- "Our on-location support staff, Isabel and Russ, did a great job in promoting the clinic, handling every detail, and so graciously making us totally welcome in their community".
- "Without exception, the more than 50 patients that we saw at our two-day clinic were very appreciative of the LMV presence in their village and the care we were able to provide".
- "Having never flown in a private plane before, I was both eager and a bit nervous. But the professionalism and thoroughness of our pilot Rob made the entire trip a complete joy."
- "And talk about icing on the cake... after the clinic, a day spent decompressing on an isolated beach was just what the doctor ordered!"
Rob Lober, Chief Pilot, LMV Corporate, more than 30 LMV trips
- "It's a great lesson. My eyes have been opened by the experience. These trips to Mexico have broadened my perspective about the definition of a good lifestyle."
- "We're building comunidad."
- "It's difficult to find medical professionals who can find the time for a four-day trip. Yet those who do make the time, return again and again."
Lynn Meadows, Chapter VP, pilot and general volunteer
- “It’s just rewarding — wait until you get there and you’ll see. Ladies buy you date nut bread, one man came with his bottle of homemade wine. They’re just so appreciative.”
- "I was amazed at what we got done, and elated because we had just done something wonderful."
- "When you have time to reflect you realize what you did and you want to go back and do it again. It's just a powerful experience."
Bob Horvath, past Chapter President, pilot, more than 35 LMV trips
- "There's nothing but love and fun in the organization. No matter what kind of situation you run into, you always walk away with the feeling of love."